7 of My Favorite Essential Oils for Love:
- Cardamom ~ Warm and gently spicy. Balances the autonomic nervous system. Its heavenly aroma reminds us of life's true abundance.
- Jasmine ~ A euphoric oil that reawakens passion. Technically an absolute, not an essential oil. There are many varieties of jasmine - jasmine sambac is one of my favorites.
- Mandarin ~ Opulent citrus with a floral undertone. Eases stress and moodiness. Restores optimism and enhances creativity.
- Neroli ~ A precious and beloved scent also known as bitter orange flower. Promotes a lightness of being.
- Patchouli ~ A rich, earthy, sensual oil that is emotionally balancing and has anti-depressant properties.
- Rose - "Queen of Flowers." A gentle tonic for the heart. Beautifies the skin. Helps heal deep emotional wounds.
- Sandalwood ~ Stills the mind. Connects us to the divinity deep within ourselves.
Is there someone special you'd like to pamper this Valentine's Day? (Including you)!
Ethereal Rose Perfume enchants with soft sandalwood, sultry jasmine, and exquisite Egyptian rose.
Warm Comforts Spritzer is a heavenly chocolate fix laced with warm spices and patchouli.