7 of My Favorite Essential Oils for Love:
- Cardamom ~ Warm and gently spicy. Balances the autonomic nervous system. Its heavenly aroma reminds us of life's true abundance.
- Jasmine ~ A euphoric oil that reawakens passion. Technically an absolute, not an essential oil. There are many varieties of jasmine - jasmine sambac is one of my favorites.
- Mandarin ~ Opulent citrus with a floral undertone. Eases stress and moodiness. Restores optimism and enhances creativity.
- Neroli ~ A precious and beloved scent also known as bitter orange flower. Promotes a lightness of being.
- Patchouli ~ A rich, earthy, sensual oil that is emotionally balancing and has anti-depressant properties.
- Rose - "Queen of Flowers." A gentle tonic for the heart. Beautifies the skin. Helps heal deep emotional wounds.
- Sandalwood ~ Stills the mind. Connects us to the divinity deep within ourselves.
Is there someone special you'd like to pamper this Valentine's Day? (Including you)!
Warm Comforts Spritzer is a heavenly chocolate fix laced with warm spices and patchouli.